Sunday 12 October 2014

Introduction To My Travels

A while ago a few friends and I had made a plan to travels across each region, coast to coast. In July we had put this plan into action. We spent one month travelling across 6 of the 7 regions of Canada (the Western Cordillera, the Intermountain Region, the Interior Plains, the Canadian Shield, the Great Lakes-St.Lawrence Lowland, and the Appalachian Region). I've now recorded my experiences into 6 journal entries. In these entries I'll give you some background information about this region such as it's climate, location, hazards etc. I also share some of the amazing places that I've been able to visit while I was there. The purpose of writing this blog is to give readers some knowledge about our regions and how they differ from coast to coast, and what makes each region special. If you are willing to take a challenge to learn about our regions please scroll to the bottom of the page and read the about the Western Cordillera and successive regions. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment