Sunday 12 October 2014

Where I Couldn't Go

Though we were able to travel across Canada, but we had to leave out one region, the Arctic. The Arctic Region way up in Northern Nunavut. The reason why I had wanted to go there was because where I live (Surrey), we barely get enough snow during the winter. In the Arctic however, winter last 10 months, and in those 10 months it snows regularly. In addition to the snow, you can also see a variety of arctic wildlife such as Polar Bears, and Walruses. Many parts of the world do not have Arctic wildlife present in their countries, but Canada is lucky to have them. I also want to visit the Arctic so I can get to know more about the Inuit people, and there way of living, and surviving in such a cold environment like the Arctic, year round. Though we didn't get to visit the Arctic this time, next time we tour Canada, we will definitely have this region on the top of our list.
The Location of the Arctic Region

No comments:

Post a Comment